The combination of Sew On loop and Stick On hook tape allows for flexible materials to be secured to hard surfaces without the need for nails or staples. Use to make a decorative bookcase cover, secure roman blinds or secure a soft mat to a hard floor to stop it from slipping.
- For attaching fabrics to hard surfaces;
- Simply stick the adhesived backed hook to the hard surface and sew the loop to fabric;
- No nails, pins or messy glues required;
- Hook and loop closure allows the fabric to be removed for laundering or replaced for a new look;
- 1m hook and loop taper per pack
Care and Application
Instructions on how to use Sew and Stick Tape:
1. Cut tapes to desired length.
2. Machine – or hand-sew loop tape around the edges of the fabric and backstitch to secure.
3. Peel film backing from hook tape and press firmly on clean, dry surface.
4. Wait one hour for adhesive to set.
Note: The adhesive-backed hook tape is not recommended for use on fabrics, dashboards, flexible vinyl, underwater use or machine sewing. Moving fastener from original location will weaken sticking power and may mark painted surfaces. Continued exposure to direct sunlight can damage fastener.
20mm x 1m white VEL-EC60265
20mm x 5m white VEL-EC60258
20mm x 10m white VEL-EC60261
20mm x 10m black VEL-EC60262
20mm x 25m white VEL-EC60401